10-Day Return Policy
To be eligible for Bicycle Power Trading’s 10-Day Returns Policy (cooling-off period), your return must meet the following criteria:
- You must contact Bicycle Power Trading and request your return within 10-days from the delivery date of your order as determined by BPT’s courier delivery reports, via the completion of the online returns form which must be submitted to Bicycle Power Trading. (Click Here)
- The product must be unopened and unused, ready for the collection time agreed with Bicycle Power Trading.
- Your product must be returned in the condition it was sent out from Bicycle Power Trading’s offices, new, unopened and unused in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Ensure you do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Bicycle Power Trading is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product not being in the above condition.
- The return freight costs will be for your account, charged at R145.00 ex VAT, this will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- A refund will be usually issued within 5 working days after the items have been received in our warehouse.
How Do I Return My Item?
Bicycle Power Trading offers a returns collection service through our courier, The Courier Guy or FedEx; all orders must be returned to Bicycle Power Trading on a collection organised by ourselves using The Courier Guy or FedEx.
Please complete the online returns form and submit this to Bicycle Power Trading. Thereafter, contact our Customer Services team to arrange a collection by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Returning a Home Delivery item:
A member of our customer service team will provide you with a returns number and arrange a suitable date for its collection. You will then need to securely ready the product for collection, ensuring you do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Bicycle Power Trading is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product not being in a saleable condition and / or damaged packaging.
After the courier service has collected the item(s) from you, it usually takes between one to three working day for the products to be delivered to Bicycle Power Trading. Once the item(s) arrive with Bicycle Power Trading, they will be inspected and your refund will be issued within five working days.
How Long Will My Refund Take?
Refunds are only issued after the products you ordered have been returned to Bicycle Power Trading, and once we have done a full inspection of the product. Your refund will then be issued within 5 working days of us receiving the items.